Homemade breakfast granola (also a gluten free version is possible). No added sugar, with natural honey. A healthy and delicious way how to start your morning – just add some plain yogurt or milk.
CRANBERRY, RAISIN & VANILLA GRANOLADrukāt/Print
Sastāvdaļas500 gr oatmeal
- Preheat the oven to 170°C;
- In a larger bowl pour oatmeal, almond flakes, sunflower seeds, salt & pumpkin pie spice. Mix everything;
- Put in a small saucepan honey, olive oil and vanilla extract. Heat it on a medium heat (but don’t boil it) and stir everything well so the honey melts and everything becomes an even liquid;
- Pour the hot liquid mass over the dry mixture. Mix everything well while the mixture is evenly moist;
- Place the baking paper in the baking pan and spread the wet mixture evenly in a pan;
- Place the baking pan in the oven (medium level) and bake for 25-30 min. From time to time stir everything so that it does not burn and bakes evenly (pay more attention to the granola at the end of the baking time, because in the last minutes of baking it is the driest and can burn quickly);
- At the end of baking granola should be slightly golden. Remove the baking pan from the oven and allow the granola to cool;
- When the granola has cooled completely, add the dried cranberries and raisins.
Add granola to the yogurt or pour over some milk.
Granola is ideal for longer storage in airtight containers.
To make the recipe gluten-free, use gluten-free oatmeal.
If you did this recipe, please show it to us too! Tag your picture in social media with #stayforabite or mark me in your IG post with @stayforabite. We will be really happy to see how it turned out for you!